SOPHIA HOUSE: Staff
Sophia House Executive Director:
The Rev. Marian K. Windel, BA, MSCA, MDiv (Virginia Theological
A nineteenth-century naturalist, John Burroughs explained the importance
of the peace of the rural setting when he wrote, "I come here to find
myself. It is so easy to get lost in the world." The staff of Sophia
House is dedicated to providing an atmosphere in which all people--
young and old, whatever their rank, status or ability level, whatever
their religious affiliation or nationality--can find themselves again
. . . and again . . . and again.
- Vicar, Church of the Incarnation, Mineral VA.
- Vicar, Peace in the Valley Episcopal Mission, Nellysford VA.
- Member, Religious Leaders Forum for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Member, Diocese of Virginia Committee on Aging.
- Chair, 1996- Fall Adult Camp, Diocese of Virginia.
- Former Hospice Chaplain, Montgomery County MD.
- Former Rector, Westover Church, Charles City VA.
- Former Board member and Executive Committee member of Chaplain
Services of the Churches of Virginia, Inc.
Sophia House: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Web page maintained by E. Bouton [ebouton_at_cfw.com]
||Updated 11 January 2010